In order to make your first visit to Mass ENT Associates the most efficient we ask that you complete a few forms prior to coming (see below). Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time so we can process this paperwork. This website also contains practical information such as a Map and Directions to the Office, payment policies, information on Our Doctors and more.
To provide the type of care we would want for ourselves and our families.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of our patients, our fellow professionals, and our community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels of our organization.
New patient forms which can be printed and brought to the first visit:
- New Patients Form (Compressed File)
- Medical History Information or You can also complete this form electronically through the patient portal.
- Patient Communication Consent
- Financial Policy
- HIPPA Notice
- Insurance Information Sheet
Other Patient Forms
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well prepared for your appointment helps the doctor provide the best possible care. This website can educate you on conditions and symptoms and formulate questions for the doctor. Knowing about our practice may also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. We look forward to your first visit!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment so that all paperwork can be processed.
- Please bring your insurance card
*If a referral is required by your insurance it is important that you verify with your primary care provider that this is in place prior to the appointment.