May 4, 2020
We are scheduling in office appointments. We also continue to offer telehealth visits.
We are committed to providing as safe as an environment as possible.
We ask the following:
- Please bring a facial covering/mask (i.e. scarf, bandana) to be put on prior to entering the building
- If you have fever, new onset cough, loss of smell/taste, cold/flu symptoms please notify us before coming to the appointment
- Paperwork can be completed online prior to appointment
- Only the patient come to the office. If a caregiver is needed we ask that only one person accompany them (for children, only parent(s)).
What we are doing:
- Appointments are now scheduled to try to prevent any waiting time.
- If there is a short wait, you can wait in the car
- Rooms are cleaned thoroughly in between patients.
- All staff/doctors wear face masks